Frustrated

Options
jlhill7
jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
I have been on the challenge for almost 40 days. I am very frustrated. I am religiously exercising, eating 2 shakes a day, 2 snacks and dinner. I am not seeing the weight loss. Is there something I am doing wrong? Total loss is 6 pounds

Replies

• RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I have been stuck for a few months and then actually gaine some during the holidays. But, I have recently made some changes and am starting to see the scale move. As crazy as it sounds, I upped my calorie goal by about 400 and it has helped. Check the suggestions on this thread to see where it says your calories should be.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • Jen3274
    Jen3274 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're eating enough calories! If you are really active, you may even need more than the minimum 1200/day. If you eat less than 1200 calories per day then your body will go into starvation mode and slow your metabolism and hold ON to more body fat! Also, make sure you're drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day. It really does flush the fat away. Theoretically, you should be drinking 1/2 of your body weight in oz of water. Good luck!!