72 hours Water Fast Fun Challenge

Options
LKaye3626
LKaye3626 Posts: 37 Member
I am starting a challenge that starts on Monday 1/14/2013 for anyone who wants to break through some life PLATEAUS. Are you stuck in a situation like obesity, depression, financial instability, or anything else you want to move through? The challenge will start off with 3 days of water fasting. I am creating a support group for everyone so that we can have someone to talk to in the times we need encouragement. Check with your doctor before joining.

You only need 3 things for this challenge :
1 gallon of water per day, a positive attitude daily , and at least 7 hours of sleep per night.

If you are interested then simply send me your email through the inbox and I will communicate more complete details to the 3 day plan.

Plateau dictionary definition

a period or state of little or no growth or decline: to reach a plateau in one's career.
Psychology . a period of little or no apparent progress in an individual's learning, marked by an inability to increase speed, reduce number of errors, etc., and indicated by a horizontal stretch in a learning curve or graph.
a flat stand, as for a centerpiece, sometimes extending the full length of a table.
verb (used without object)
to reach a state or level of little or no growth or decline, especially to stop increasing or progressing; remain at a stable level of achievement; level off: After a period of uninterrupted growth, sales began to plateau.