Insanity

Hey there!

I figured I wanna try something new alongside my normal day-life and trying to get rid pounds.
So I searched the internet for something you can do at home, due to low selfesteem and shyness I really dont wanna go into the gym and jump around there...
And I stumbled upon "Insanity"
So now I got the fitnessprogram at home and also read that I will show results.
For those who dont know what Insanity is: its a 60day intense fitness program that will really push you to the max. The motto is "Dig deeper" (insert sarcastic comment). It also has a diat-plan but I read if you just eat healthy at stuff like that there wont be any diffrence at all, maybe somewhat less effective but you will still show results. The program is based on Max Interval training. So its about 1-3min intense exercise then 30sec-1min rest and then something new, for about 30mins.
So my question now is: Is there anyone who also wants to join on with me. You either have the program at home or maybe will get it.
I will start next thing inn the morgning and would love to have someone on board and have them suffer with me :)

Replies

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    I definitely want to try it, someday. I've done p90x and Body Revolution - but I can't afford another program right now, unfortunately. I'm just working from the dozens and dozens of DVDs I already have, and going to the gym for treadmill jogging every now and then.

Good luck to ya! I hear it's great (and intense).