SHOW us your stuff! Week #2

Options
Gwenski
Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
Hi SHOWgirls!
Thought I'd start a new thread for each week so we can check in.
How is everyone doing? I did o.k., but must say I did touch the peanut butter twice last week. Aiming for 0 times this week! It should be a weigh-in week for me so I'm starting to feel the scale anxiety. Glad it's only every 35 days!
Anything specific we can be doing to cheer you on this week? Let us know!
Have a safe and healthy week!
Hugs,
Gwen

Replies

• weston23
    weston23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Lol yes, starting back to work this week, I hope I can coordinate healthy food. Not looking forward to my first night shift.
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This week, I am trying not to get discouraged that I have lost nothing either in inches or in pounds. However today, I was able to get into pants I couldn't get into three weeks ago. So I guess I just keep going! I've been complaining on the newsfeed, but everyone has given me such great support. I am blessed. Have a great week!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lyne! Great to hear you are getting encouragement.. On the feeds and with pants fitting...that's an awesome feeling! I find that the weight comes off different parts of my body at different times. For the longest time I felt my upper body getting smaller, now it's my legs...and so in comparison my arms are feeling bigger. Strange. Could be the hand weights building muscle I suppose.. Who knows. I