Options
Antonia2501
Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
Okay so I have done Turbo Jam in the past and I loved it. I have a friend whos mom bought turbofire and said it was too hard for her to do, so her mom gave it to her and she wants me to do it with her. I will be getting my copies of course. I havent done it before and I am wondering what I should expect. I did P90X for about two weeks and it kicked my butt and I couldnt stick to it. Is this up there with that or will it be a little bit easier?

Replies

• preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did 7 weeks of p90x last spring and lost my motivation when summer started. I started Turbo Fire in early Dec and I am now 6 weeks in. I love it. It's really dancey, the music is great. Do the "new to class" part when you're 1st beginning so you get the moves down. It takes a few weeks to finally get the moves. It's really great and Chalean is so motivating. I mean, I actually want to workout now.

Good luck!!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I did p90x and hated it! I don't care for Tony Horton though. I love Chalene Johnson. She is a great motivator! I always look forward to doing turbo fire. Add me if you want some turbo buddies!
  • akari_313
    Options
    I'm doing turbofire now and its so great. I love the challenge it gives me. I think you would like it if your into the whole dancing thing. It is a lot of work but way easier then P90x cause I've tried that and just like you it kicked my butt... LOL. I'm currently a month into turbofire and i love it. Charlene is a great instructor too, very motivating. If you need help with motivation and encouragement add me as a friend.
  • ronads
    ronads Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i just started it this morning! i did the fire30 and will do the ab 10 one tonight. i loved turbojam too :) gl!
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Today was my day one and Holy Hell it kicked my butt! I can tell some moves are the same from TJ but it will have to be a process to work up to doing every move. Thanks for the support!