my new plan of action

Options
scrook43
scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
Ok been goggling and trying to find the best things I can do until my leg heals up and I think I have decided to try Aqua jogging. Has anyone ever tried it? I don't know how to swim so I thought might work. I am also gonna bike and do the upper body workouts from my firm videos. My plan is to do the firm workout and when it comes to a part that I'm not able to do, I'm gonna jump on my bike and pedal till it gets back to what I can do. What do you all think? Gotta keep my cardio, stamina and endurance up. I've worked way to hard to have to start over. Anyone got any other idea that might work? The more options I have the better.

Replies

• scoutfinchie
    scoutfinchie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think any pool aerobics will get your heartrate up for sure! Do your firm upper body and also rest so you will heal :-)
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I will rest for sure, I have been in hard training since june of last year. And we just found out we made it in for the bourbon chase (a 200 mile relay) again this year. Awesome. So I have to get healed up 100% and be ready to start training again in June. gonna just coast thru the month on january.