1st trimester gain

Options
2»

Replies

• sseratt
    sseratt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 10w2d and have only gained 2. I was up 4, but worked 12 hr shifts all last week and lost 2. Lots of stair and walking, but I was eating everything in sight. I had to trade in my healthier meals for meals that "stick to your ribs" since I was starving all the time.
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 weeks and have gained at 3 going on 4. I really have been out of control eating! I was only eating 1200 before and now am suppose to only be eating 1650, but go WAY over every day. I feel like I've los control. It is really beginning to worry me. :sad:
  • 13joanne
    Options
    I feel the same I'm 10 weeks I'm up about 8lbs .i was never sick but had to eat about ever two hours , bin feeling a lot better so going to get back on being heathy , christmas didn't help I found out on Christmas eve , hope that has made you feel better x
  • AlliH621
    AlliH621 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am 13 weeks and I still have not gained any pounds. But also - to be fair, I'm 190 already. So I'm really trying to watch it. My husband thinks I'm not eating enough, but I am always eating when hungry so I'm sure I am fine.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    7+3 according to today's u/s, and gained about 8lbs... I'm not allowed to gain basically for the rest of the pregnancy. maintnenance for me!
  • FishCakeFace
    Options
    Hi, I'm 10+2 and I have gained about 10lbs, not good though I found out that I'm pregnant on Christmas day so unsure of how much I gained over Xmas. I'm also reaching more for the food as I have stopped smoking. Im trying to maintain and exercise again now so I can hopefully get my weight gain a bit more iunder control. - fancy choc at the mo though oops lol

xx