Day 1

Options
I am super excited to start the challenge today! I've been "training" for this since the first of the year and have already dropped some weight.

Need advice on calories and such and ,of course, ideas for exercise!

I'm forcing as much water in as I can today!

Hope everybody is starting off on the right track!

Replies

• myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I for one started off well and seems like today is shaping up to be pretty good also.
    Planning a trip to the beech with my two littlies today so that will burn some calories running on the sand!
    I have curry cooking away in the slow cooker so life is good!
    Hows your day panning out?
  • territurner908347
    Options
    I've had 5 cups of water today! That is a lot of work for me! I've eaten well. Moved more than normal. I hope I stay on track!
    I wish I was going to the beach! Jealous!
  • shawnerseliz
    shawnerseliz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So somewhere, but I can't find where, I thought I saw the 10 week challenge weight entries and people kicking off. this was late Sunday night so I hadn't started yet. BUT then on Monday I couldn't find the page to enter my info ... and tonight I can't either. Anyone out there in this challenge point me in the right direction? OR did I just dream this up?
  • territurner908347
    Options
    You had to sign up way back, they only accepted 100 people and it was full quick.

You can follow along though with posts.
  • katydid29
    katydid29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Most of the challenges are posted on the facebook group. Being this girl.
  • shawnerseliz
    shawnerseliz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks you two. I am in the group, I signed up early on - right when I first signed into MP, so I am still learning the site. I found everything I think. I figure Dom or Crystal will let me know if I am missing something as well. I usually check both this page and beingthisgirl every other day or so.