Team Dolvett-Week 2 Weigh in

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
Team Dolvett it is weigh in time! WEIGH INS ARE TUESDAYS. I hope everyone is having a great week. Remember to weigh in, I will close the weigh ins on wednsday morning. PLEASE weigh in or you will be taken off the challenge. And I do NOT want to lose any members from our team!

REMEMBER: ONLY WEIGH IN ONCE! if you choose to weigh in tonight, you can NOT weigh in again tomorrow! We will take your first weigh in.

For the NEWBIES: we weigh in weekly and Pam is nice enought to talley up our numbers and see who loses the most percentage of the group in a whole. All you have to do is follow the following format. It makes it easier for Pam to take the weigh ins this way, so PLEASE follow:

FORMAT

PW:(PREVIOUS Weight)
CW:(Current weight)

Ok team look out tomorrow for our 2nd week challenge!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!:wink:

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    We've been putting up some great burns this week Team. Let's rock this weigh-in!! Much thanks to Joanne for an awesome weekly challenge!! ;-)

PW: 216.4
    CW: 215
  • boxnchic
    boxnchic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    PW:283
    CW: 284

I've been burning the candle at both ends this week - into work early, staying late,etc, and my workouts have suffered.This week's goal is to make my workouts the priority, even when I'm stressed. I need to remind myself that I will feel better to have my workout first thing, even if I'm tired.
  • Weasel9999
    Weasel9999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    PW: 184.5
    CW: 184
  • lbsell
    lbsell Posts: 26
    Options
    PW: 150.6
    CW: 150.0
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    PW: 187
    CW: 185.2
  • jomom2
    Options
    PW: 279

CW: 270

I am THRILLED with myself. It may be water weight, but I will take it. LOL
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW: 152.6 Jan. 8, 2013
    CW: 151.8 Jan. 14, 2013 :smile:

Head on a long needed vacation. Will not be home until Feb.1. I'm not taking a computer with me. So I'll check in when I can. I also don't know if there will be a scale on the ship. Lots of unknowns.

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • jomom2
    Options

Head on a long needed vacation. Will not be home until Feb.1. I'm not taking a computer with me. So I'll check in when I can. I also don't know if there will be a scale on the ship. Lots of unknowns.

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]

have a great vacation!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    PW: 280
    CW: 279
  • LittleLucy23
    Options
    Lost a lb. - yeah - will try to burn more by walking more in next week. Thank .you for including me on this team and giving me motivation to exercise and stick with it! Best to everyone

Weigh In 211.4
    Walk 285 calories
  • jomom2
    Options
    Team don't forget to weigh in! Good Luck!
  • Liquidfeet
    Liquidfeet Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    PW: 250
    CW: 248.4
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW:283
    CW: 284

I've been burning the candle at both ends this week - into work early, staying late,etc, and my workouts have suffered.This week's goal is to make my workouts the priority, even when I'm stressed. I need to remind myself that I will feel better to have my workout first thing, even if I'm tired.

New week!! You can do this!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW: 184.5
    CW: 184

Nice loss.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW: 187
    CW: 185.2

Fantastic loss!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW: 150.6
    CW: 150.0

Nice loss.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW: 279

CW: 270

I am THRILLED with myself. It may be water weight, but I will take it. LOL

Wow!! We're sure to come out on top!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]

Nice loss. Have a great vacation!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    PW: 250
    CW: 248.4

Great loss this week!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Lost a lb. - yeah - will try to burn more by walking more in next week. Thank .you for including me on this team and giving me motivation to exercise and stick with it! Best to everyone

Weigh In 211.4
    Walk 285 calories

Nice job. Keep it up.