Start Jan 21

Options
krickan03
krickan03 Posts: 57 Member
I started today, but will give members a week to join, so we can officially start on Monday, Jan 21. If you want to practice up start now, but we will officially start next Monday!

Replies

• Samantha44145
    Samantha44145 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I didn't see the Jan 21 start date and started today...and OMG what a day.

I was feeling guilty at the gym because after my run I had almost no time to get to my martial arts classes. But, I knew that if I waited until after class tonight I'd never get the pushups in. Part of me was screaming that I didn't want to do them.

I manned up and dropped and did 75 wide-stance military style pushups. Then kicked my toes up on the bench and screamed out the last 25. Then I went to a cardio kickboxing class. Our instructor is insane and gets into these crazy training moods. Today he decided was abs and pushup day in between HIIT cardio sets.

By the time we were halfway through class, in addition to the 100 I put in at the gym, we did 20 regular pushups, 10 reverse pushups, 10 reverse pushups with a 5 second hold half way down, 20 plyo-clapping pushups....and then he decided to see how far the class could take it. He counted out regular pushups until we maxed out. The fittest in the class made it to 100. I hit 70 before I couldn't move my arms any more....

So today, I got it rolling with 100+20+10+10+20+70....230 pushups!!!!!

It felt awful and awesome at the same time. When I was 250 pounds, I couldn't do 1.
  • krickan03
    krickan03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I started same day and had not done pushups forever. I was so sore yesterday I could barely move my arms, so needless to say I did not get my pushups in. Back at it today though when I start my workout in about 5 minutes :)