Day 15

dixiewhiskey
dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
Post about D15 of the 30 Day Shred!

*I will be doing this momentarily and will post about it afterwards*

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Finished today's 30DS.. shins still hurt but I put ice on them before exercising. That seemed to help a bit. Really glad to finish today cause I was itching to do it on my rest day off.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Congrats on getting to the halfway point. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink: :bigsmile: I want to do mine as soon as I get home from work today because I've been waiting till almost midnight these past few days. :grumble:
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Decided to do a 2 mile walk dvd instead of the 30 Day shred since my shins are really bugging me and I almost felt a charlie horse start this morning and I DON"T want that to hit. Even though it only lasts a few seconds, it's the absolute worst pain to go through and if Jillian is causing my shins and calves to hurt, then I need to take a break for a day. I'll get back to 30 Day shred tomorrow but tonight it was a good hard 2 mile, 12 minute walk per mile plus a nice long stretch. Have a good night all.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    And done!
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    I did a modified version of day 15 at the gym yesterday but got it done. Half way!!
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Decided to do a 2 mile walk dvd instead of the 30 Day shred since my shins are really bugging me and I almost felt a charlie horse start this morning and I DON"T want that to hit. Even though it only lasts a few seconds, it's the absolute worst pain to go through and if Jillian is causing my shins and calves to hurt, then I need to take a break for a day. I'll get back to 30 Day shred tomorrow but tonight it was a good hard 2 mile, 12 minute walk per mile plus a nice long stretch. Have a good night all.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water every day to help prevent charlie horse. ;-)
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Got day 15 done today ; )
    I'm getting sore now...my back, shins, shoulders, thighs and abs have been hurting since day 14. Hopefully it only lasts a few days like it did at the beginning of level 1.