calories

Options
Hi there! I'm new to counting/watching calories, so I'm a little confused and hoping someone can help. Is being under your calorie goal a good thing? Is that how I lose weight? I just feel hungry all the time and don't know what to eat that won't jack up my calories, or take calories away from a meal. Ugh! This is just another reason I'm overweight. Help!

Replies

• kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HI! Being under is how to lose weight. In order to loose weight you have to burn more calories than you take in. In July I commited to eating clean and healthy. I was NOT a veggie lover so I started small and slowly changed my lifestyle.

Start reading lables on food. Try to start eating more fresh foods. Stop eating things with added sugars and processed junk. I FINALLY started keeping track of everything and started getting off my rear more. July 1 2012 I weighed 245 pounds. Over the last 8 months I have lost 89 pounds. I started working out in January after I had gotten down to 178. I am hardly EVER hungery and I still have snacks :)