"not from online dating" date tonight!!!

Options

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I hope it goes well.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hmmm .. so .. did it seem romantic or like there was chemistry? did you laugh? did you have fun? What did you eat?

DETAILS WOMAN!!!!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Yes, more details.... Sounds good so far, though!! :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I'm not getting a great vibe from him..........but yes, wait and see if he follows up :flowerforyou:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hmmm .. so .. did it seem romantic or like there was chemistry? did you laugh? did you have fun? What did you eat?

DETAILS WOMAN!!!!!

I did have fun......there was an attraction on my part, and seemed so on his part, but he is real "people person" so that sometimes comes off as attraction/chemistry when really it is just more friendly than average person. I laughed for sure, and had a good time...would definitely like to see him again.

Oh, what did I eat? He ordered nachos as appetizer because he was "starving" and so I had some of those, and I had cheeseburger no bread with fries (which I only ate a few), and he had cheeseburger and fries...........
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I'm not getting a great vibe from him..........but yes, wait and see if he follows up :flowerforyou:

I am not getting it either but even if it isn't romatic maybe a new friend.
    Oh, what did I eat? He ordered nachos as appetizer because he was "starving" and so I had some of those, and I had cheeseburger no bread with fries (which I only ate a few), and he had cheeseburger and fries...........

ohhhhh nooooo. Guys do not want to see that you are dieting on a first date.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    By what you described, I'm not getting good vibes either. But I guess it's a have to wait and see. I hope you get what you want!
  • Moe4572
    Options

I am not getting it either but even if it isn't romatic maybe a new friend.

ohhhhh nooooo. Guys do not want to see that you are dieting on a first date.

He had stated earlier that he was trying to eat healthier....so not a big deal. We had talked before about making healthier choices, etc.
  • Moe4572
    Options
    Why are many of you not getting good vibes? Just curious?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

If a guy is interested he usually trys to set up the next date before the first one is over. You gave him two chances and he did not act on them before you asked him out.
  • Moe4572
    Options

If a guy is interested he usually trys to set up the next date before the first one is over. You gave him two chances and he did not act on them before you asked him out.

True.............to the two chances.

I have never had a date that set up next date before the end of the first date--yes, they will say "we should do this again" or something similar but that is all....
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Yeah....I'm gonna have to agree with the others on this. But, hopefully we're wrong!! :)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

Yeah....I'm gonna have to agree with the others on this. But, hopefully we're wrong!! :)

If I am interested in a woman and things are going real well, a future date can be scheduled on the spot in general terms, such as "Let's go ice skating next week". Usually the logistics can be taken care of later.

If neither party makes general plans for a future get together on the spot, it doesn't mean that there won't be a future get together, but it's not a sign that you are highly perceived by the other person.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

This isn't always true, I almost always say "we should do this again" even when I have no plans to ever speak to her again.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

If I am interested in a woman and things are going real well, a future date can be scheduled on the spot in general terms, such as "Let's go ice skating next week". Usually the logistics can be taken care of later.

If neither party makes general plans for a future get together on the spot, it doesn't mean that there won't be a future get together, but it's not a sign that you are highly perceived by the other person.

I think this is a generalization that is quite often true but far from absolute. I've had plenty of dates where I thought she was interesting and would like to see her again but I met her at a time when the next few weeks were really busy and I had a lot of tentative commitments. I usually don't commit to a tentative date because I don't want to look like a flake. I'll wait til other plans become more solid and then make more definitive plans with her.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I just got the feeling of not romantic .. but .. maybe you just aren't there yet is all I was thinking. Was the hug like a HUG or a hug see ya soon buddy hug?

But it could be the way you are describing it too.
  • Moe4572
    Options
    I just got the feeling of not romantic .. but .. maybe you just aren't there yet is all I was thinking. Was the hug like a HUG or a hug see ya soon buddy hug?

More of a casual hug........which is why I assumed he was not interested................

I think, after reading all comments....he is unsure if interested and we will go out again, but there will be no rush on it. He is busy and when school starts I have one night during the week with no committment and then the weekends---he has daughter Fri-Sun every weekend.....so may not work anyway..........just see what happens :)
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

More of a casual hug........which is why I assumed he was not interested................

I think, after reading all comments....he is unsure if interested and we will go out again, but there will be no rush on it. He is busy and when school starts I have one night during the week with no committment and then the weekends---he has daughter Fri-Sun every weekend.....so may not work anyway..........just see what happens :)

Perfect attitude!!! :heart:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You do have a great attitude about it! Good luck!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!