RG3 name Rookie of the Year. PFW and PFWA

Options
Laces_0ut
Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
this isnt a surprise to any of us though is it? :D only Russel WIlson should have been in the discussion with him.

im sure the NFL/AP will see it the same way.

Hail!

Replies

• pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Totally deserves it!! HTTR!!! :)
  • tjyates3
    tjyates3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been predicting this all year.............GO SKINS
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    I'll admit, I wanted to hate RGIII when he was drafted. He seemed too good to be true and I assumed he would be full of himself. I'm glad I was wrong - not only has he acclimated well to the NFL and the Skins, but he seems to be a really decent guy. I hope he's able to heal in the off season and come back next year stronger than ever. HTTR!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    you are the first redskin fan i have heard say they wanted to hate him when he was drafted. i didnt think it was possible. lol
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    you are the first redskin fan i have heard say they wanted to hate him when he was drafted. i didnt think it was possible. lol

LOL - I guess "wanting" to hate him does sound bad. I usually don't trust the decisions Dan Snyder makes (I'm looking at you, Albert Haynesworth) and I thought RGIII might be one of those all-star rookies that falls flat in the NFL.

I'm definitely glad it all worked out and I'm completely on board now. :happy: