I'm new and learning

Options
Hi everyone my name is Morgan and I'm currently breastfeeding my 3 month old little boy. I never lost all my pregnancy weight from my daughter who is 4, I'm also getting married in May. I'm new to this group but was a member of mfpa few years ago but didn't stick with it, I am now committed to getting healthier for not only myself but also my family. I could use any friends on here and would love the support and motivation from fellow mothers. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Hi Morgan! Feel free to add me as a friend. =)

Good job on getting back on the wagon! You'll be losing that baby-weight in no time!
  • Morgie87
    Options
    Thank you! I hope so I actually lost all the weight I gained with him when I gave birth but still had alot that I never lost from my daughter, so it's baby weight from 4 years ago I need to lose.
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. My son is now 5 months. I lost all the weight I gained with him but still have about 10 pounds from my first daughter (who will be 6 in 2 weeks) to lose.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I am the same way! My son will be 6 this year, and I never gained a single pound with my daughter, so I was working off stubborn weight that I'd had on for years! What I'm hoping for now is a miracle when it comes to the skin/sag on my stomach... :<