One Less is really one more...

Options
Watching others cram sugary yummy goodness into their mouths ever make your own taste buds jump? Its a constant up hill battle and i am climbing every day!. A recent friend posted a quote and its stuck with me lately.. so i plan to share it with all of you! "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS" (by no means am i implying that skinny is the thing.. but the idea that food and how it taste shouldn't be the big deal as is how your body feels after eating healthy foods. and lets face it.. although the instant gratification of eating the sugary junk feels great at first... Your body is screaming at you about how it doesn't feel the same as you head might think it does. Keep moving.. don't stop. when you feel like you want to cheat.. DON'T. only person your cheating on is yourself... Be accountable for you ..not me or your friends or family.. Be accountable for you! and by the way... I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU ALL CAN DO IT!!!! Tell your mind to shut up sometimes and really feel your body... Your body says no more than you think. and before you know it.. the scale will show you exactly how well your doing... One less sugary bite.. equals one more pound gone! xoxox