Whats your secrets?!?!

Options
Hey every fuzzy!

How's all ya’ doing??

I thought it would be a fun and inspiring idea to share our work out routines and eating habits with each-other, to keep us all motivated and hopefully even help each other out a bit. Whatcha all say eh??

I'll start!

Recently I have been going to the gym at my school and do the elliptical machine for a sold half hour, at varying speed and resistance. Then I follow it up with about 10 minutes of stretching. For the last half hour to hour I run the circuit of the various strength machines and lift free weights, mostly focusing on my arms, chest, and back.

Eating habits...well honestly I am not doing too well there. I've been eating lots of bad food recently, like burger and chips and crap. It’s really hard to stop when the house is filled with that crap from your roommates. Now that I'm back in gym mode though, I want to get back eating healthy food. If anyone has any suggestions to eating healthy or eating healthIER in a non-healthy eating environment, I would love to hear!

So yeah, I’d like to hear your guises routines and habits. Let’s try and help each other achieve the success we all want. ^ ^