Re: New to Fitness Pal and This Group

Hello everyone!

As the subject line says I am new to Fitness Pal and to this group. I have been doing Zumba on and off for a few years and love it. I started with the Beto DVD's and then found a group called Refit Rev out of Texas that are amazing. They have great youtube videos that you can Zumba to and they just released their first 45 minute DVD. If you love to Zumba, you will love their routines and their great energy and message.

I am hoping to meet some other Zumba lovers in this group, as I need all the motivation and support I can get while I get into shape and lose 30 lbs.

Lea :)

Replies

• shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Hey girl.

I love Zumba also. I have been doing it on and off for a few years myself. I have Wii zumba and Wii Core and love them. I also do the exilerate DVDS. They are great fun as well. I try to get to classes sometimes but with my schedule its hard. If you would like to be friends on MFY friend me at shoppingdiva2011.

Have a great day.
  • Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Hello and welcome I love Zumba too. We have a lady that come to the rec center and it cost 5.00 for two night a week.

Thanks Kim
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Feel free to add me to your list of friends! Avid Zumba fan and instructor here.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    I love Zumba! Check out my name...:) I teach it two times a week. Send me a pal request if you
    want to add me.
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    I love Zumba. I have the Zumba Wii but I've wanted to try the Exhilarate DVD. Has anyone here tried both and which do you prefer? Has anyone actually lost weight doing Zumba and how long did it take you?

Please feel free to add me as a friend.