Start weight, Current weight, Goal weight.

Options
Hey guys want to wake all you up and this group. You seem half dead D:

So yeah basically, sorry if this has been done before but in all honesty I don't really care please do it again :D
Start weight:
Current weight:
Goal weight:
How long are you giving yourself to complete this:
Your favourite kind of exercise:
Your food weakness:
Your weakest point of the day (when you are most likely to say yes to that slice of cake):

Mine (:
Start weight: 178
Current weight: 175
Goal weight: 126
How long are you giving yourself to complete this: Until 31/12/2013
Your favourite kind of exercise: Swimming
Your food weakness: Millie's cookies, doughnut and cakes.
Your weakest point of the day (when you are most likely to say yes to that slice of cake): Evening time

Thank you :3

Replies

• TheHistoryLady
    TheHistoryLady Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 182 (i'm starting again from now)
    Current weight: 182
    Goal weight: 140
    How long are you giving yourself to complete this: 20wks (foreign holiday for first time in years)
    Your favourite kind of exercise: Aerobic and swimming
    Your food weakness: carbs you can keep your chocolate give me the pasta..or pies..;)
    Your weakest point of the day (when you are most likely to say yes to that slice of cake): wouldnt be cake but I overeat in the evening
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Start weight 196
    Current weight 177
    Goal weight. 156
    How long are you giving yourself to complete this. Summer 2013
    Favourite kind of exercise Zumba and walking my dog
    Food weakness chocolate and beer
    Weakest point of the day afternoons when I'm at work

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • amanda30baby
    amanda30baby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Amanda and i am from Leeds.
    Start weight: 144lbs - starting today!!
    Current weight: 144lbs
    Goal weight: 126lbs
    How long are you giving yourself to complete this: 6 months
    Your favourite kind of exercise: i would love to go out running and previously enjoyed boxercise, davina dvds
    Your food weakness: chocolate!!
    Your weakest point of the day (when you are most likely to say yes to that slice of cake): evening once kids in bed

i am new to this so just finding my way round so any support would be great. since having my second daughter who is now 18 months i have struggled to get my excess weight off. i generally eat quite well, or thats atleast what i think but i guess this site will confirm that once i start tracking.
    i struggle to find the time and motivation to exercise and have thought i can lose weight being good with food - does anyone think this is true that you can do it by food alone?
    i do walk to school and back home 6 times per week (about 10 mins brisk walk each time) but other than that nothing at mo.
  • NattieJoan
    Options
    Hi Amanda I'm from Keighley (:
    Hope you manage to find my fitness pal as useful as I do!
    Yes you should be able to lose weight just by food alone. What is your daily calorie allowance?
    When I exercise it adds more calories on for me so I am able to consume more to replace the ones I burn off that's all.
  • fat2finPaul
    fat2finPaul Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all I started this time on boxing day. I'm 28 and a trucker
    Start weight 259lb
    Current weight 244lb
    Goal weight 180lb ish
    How long to achieve goal: as long as it takes but I want to be a minimum of 210 within the year
    Your favourite kind of exercise: I've started running using Runtastic.com and their smart apps I currently use Running Pro Situp pro squats pro and push ups they have really helpped to focus me and gradually build u up above what seams possible but trust me it is possible just believe and don't quit.
    Food weakness: thats easy food is my weakness. But sice goin o the shreddies diet (breakfast + lunch) and stopping the snacks its dropping off slowly but surely.
    Weakest point in day: as I deliver sweets and crisps to local shops anytime is difficult (londis)
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 157lbs
    Current weight: 145lbs
    Goal weight: 112lbs I'm super short this brings me in on a good BMI
    How long are you giving yourself to complete this: as long as I need not crash dieting wanna enjoy it so can maintain weight after aiming for 0.5-1lbs off a wk
    Your favourite kind of exercise: walking dog as untill I loose weight I don't want to put strain on my knees as they have had ops
    Your food weakness: alcohol and crisps
    Your weakest point of the day: usually when I get home from work.
  • Nessie_333
    Options
    Start weight: 128lbs
    Current weight: I've just joined today :)
    Goal weight: 120lbs
    How long are you giving yourself to complete this: two months... maybe slightly less ;)
    Your favourite kind of exercise: zumba and any kind of dance activities
    Your food weakness: Bread - I could eat it all the time!
    Your weakest point of the day: few hours before going to bed... I always seem to be hungry then!
  • yorkshirekevin
    yorkshirekevin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 231 lb
    Current Weight : 194 lb
    Goal Weight : 168 lb
    Time to achieve goal : not really thought about this, 6 months?

Favourite exercise : a bit of everything, swimming, walking, rowing machine, strength exercises ...
    Food weakness : Real Ale!
    Weakest point of day: after a stressful day at weak .... time for a pint! Will have to exercise it off tomorrow.

MFP is an excellent tool for weight loss, recommend it to everyone who needs it.
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    HI

Start weight: 238Lbs
    Current weight: 188lbs
    Goal weight: 170lbs (ish)
    How long are you giving yourself to complete this: about six months
    Your favourite kind of exercise: Mainly running and walk, like using the exercise bike too and just recently using weights
    Your food weakness: Cheese
    Your weakest point of the day: 8to4 working shift - 5pm its stops when I exercise

Anyone feel free to add me. I am on here daily and will always offer encouragment and support
  • bradjsullivan
    bradjsullivan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 86KG
    Current weight: 72KG
    Goal weight: 10st something
    How long are you giving yourself to complete this: as long as it takes, sensibly
    Your favourite kind of exercise: everything between getting out of bed and back in bed
    Your food weakness: chocolate late at night
    Your weakest point of the day (when you are most likely to say yes to that slice of cake): see above!