Options
    Great job everyone.

Total Calories Burned: 291

Friday Workout(s)

WATP 1 Mile Gentle Walk = 291 calories
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    well i did my 30 min walk and after work i am doing 70 min walk and when i come home i am going to try do to some more exercise it depends how i feel!!! let get it team!!! lets get those calories burned!!!!!
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    Total Calories Burned: 801

Friday Workout(s)

WATP 1 Mile Gentle Walk = 291 calories
    WATP Walk Strong = 510 calories
  • eazieske
    Options
    840 calories burned awsome feel great!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I hit 1,086 and I'm POOPED!!!! It's 9pm and I'm ready for bed! Not sue I can repeat it tomorrow and I'm out of town on Sunday but I'll do my best!

Great job everyone!!!
  • babyskunkles
    babyskunkles Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I received IMMUNITY on Fitness Island this week. Since I do not need it, I would like to give my immunity for this weeks weigh in to Suzy1220. Hopefully you won't need it, but just in case.....
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    I have burned so far 1,791 and it's not over yet...come people!!!!
  • eazieske
    Options
    Still working on it!!!! today and tomorrow sunday i did not do any not good!!!! still have one more day
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    up till know 3678
  • eazieske
    Options
    OK FROM FRIDAY TILL TODAY I BURNED 2,207 CALORIES.... I FEEL GREAT!!!! TWO MORE WEEKS IN EXILE ISLAND....
  • eternity365
    Options
    Total 4257. today I had to push myself to move. I had planed to rest today but we had pork chops and I went over the top with calories so at the end I had to put some extra effort.
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Take me off Exile Island, I posted my loss on TOPIC: 1/16 THRU 1/22 WEEK 3 WEIGHT LOSS, page 4! But again, it's a 3.2 loss.

And my total calories burned for the week are: 4972. I have a Fitbit so it adjusts my daily calories burned. I can break it down day by day if you need me to, I took it off of my diary. Thanks!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I received IMMUNITY on Fitness Island this week. Since I do not need it, I would like to give my immunity for this weeks weigh in to Suzy1220. Hopefully you won't need it, but just in case.....
    [/quote

You are so sweet, thank you very much!!! Turns out I didn't need them but I appreciate you giving them to me. I love the support we all give each other.
  • eternity365
    Options
    hi Suzy as i understand we will stay on the island for 3 weeks all of them need to have loss to be able to return to fitness island.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Here's my totals: FRI 1045. MON 354 TUES 520. For a total of 1919..... Not too shabby considering I was out of town for 2 of the days! Looks like lots of you burned some extra calories which was the point of this challenge. To burn calories and GET YOU OFF EXILE ISLAND and back on Fitness island! :flowerforyou:

We will have our IMMUNITY WINNER in just a few more hours........ :drinker:
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    i'm on the island next week :cry:
    when will next weeks island challenge be posted?
    just wondering
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    2846 calories burned from Friday until today. Friday 635, Sat 470, Sun 1185, Mon 304, Tues 252
  • babyskunkles
    babyskunkles Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are quite welcome. :smile:
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ok my totals are:

Fri. 408
    Sat. 1103
    Sun. 659
    Mon. 541