Day 17

dixiewhiskey
dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
Where are all the Shredders at today? :-) Excellent job for everyone doing their shred no matter what day they are on. Post here about Day 17 of the 30 Day Shred!

I just completed my day today's workout with a mix of Insanity. D2 of TOM and its been real difficult pushing through these workouts but I know I am SO close to Day 30!

Replies

• Here! I did day 8 of level 2 this morning..am just going to watch level 3 to see what I'm in for!! :noway:
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Did a 2 mile walk DVD tonight and skipped the 30 Day Shred for the night. Still worked out with some type of exercise 17 days in a row and I feel good about that. The scale not moving as fast as I like but I'm glad I keep pushing play and keep on moving.
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Just got done with day 17. It reminded me why I do not wait til this late to work out but I made it through.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    I just went all out and am swimming in sweat. :smile: I think I'll do some cardio later to get some extra calories on my food...after 1/2 a cheeseburger, fries, and a bag of potato chips, I'm going to need them.
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Day 17 done!
  • vhaynes83
    vhaynes83 Posts: 61 Member
    Day 17 done! Plus I did an extra workout :)