The devil itself!

Options
khadijak17
khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
ok so i posted earlier on here about my weigh in with my new scales they told me i was up by 10lbs!! .
I normally weigh myself in stones, i then changed the setting into kg weighed in and wrote this down, i did the same with lbs and wrote it down aswell.
I sat myself on the internet and used a converter .......the lbs and kg reading both converted into stones was how much i was hoping to be......it didnt show a gain but the stones was showing that much of a gain! I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND!.
I weighed in stones the first three times and it showed 3 different results 2lbs apart what are your thoughts pleassseeee guys im so confused its a salter glass scale if that helps

Replies

• vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Are you floors level/steady?

The reason I ask is we have laminate flooring throughout our flat and depending where I place the scales I can get a weight difference of 7lbs.

What iv had to do is find a spot that gives me a weight I believe to be correct and mark my floor with a little masking tape so I can always get it back in the right place
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Ive got salter scales and dont have a problem. As already been said make sure you have the scales in the same spot for weighing even to the point if they arent in the way to leave them in the same spot and not move them.
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Ive got salter scales and dont have a problem. As already been said make sure you have the scales in the same spot for weighing even to the point if they arent in the way to leave them in the same spot and not move them.
    idk what's wrong with them the kgs and lbs is fine when I weigh but the setting on stones is where it's definitely playing up :)