What Geeky thing are you doing this weekend?

Options
sedwards9999
sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
I'm thinking I'll watch The Princess Bride or maybe a Planet Of The Apes marathon...

Replies

• EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I'll watch The Princess Bride or maybe a Planet Of The Apes marathon...

Playing the new Devil May Cry!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Studying Calculus and Structures & Mapping :grumble:

Maybe starting my Angel marathon..
  • ClarkWierda
    ClarkWierda Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Immortal Confusion, local SF con.
  • istoria1011
    istoria1011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Watching Tasmanian Devils on Syfy. You know it's going to be good when it stars Danica McKellar and Apolo Ohno.:tongue:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Painting miniatures, watching supernatural and planning my next costume
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    re-playing ff7!! i finally hit 60 on diablo so now i'm doing paragon levels...smells like bs to me but whatever i am a pretty monk with flaming hands of steel.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    watching the last 2 episodes of Fringe..
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Going to a volunteer meeting for Phoenix Comicon and then to a Reddit meetup. :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Putting new shackles, a 2" lift, and new glasspacks on my 1998 mountaineer....hey I'm a car geek too.....
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Getting my weekly dose of Halo 4 or BLOPS2 multiplayer madness. And starting a new book, either Old Man's War or re-starting the Wheel of TIme series. Essentially, I'm not leaving the couch for most of the weekend.
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I will be painting my son's room in a Dr. Who Theme to surprise him when he gets back on Sunday. Then I am hoping to go the the movies to FINALLY see The Hobbit.
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who marathon, aw yeah! VWORP VWORP!
  • Nerdinista
    Nerdinista Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    joining my husband's Dungeons and Dragons game :drinker:
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    joining my husband's Dungeons and Dragons game :drinker:

Oooh, I got that going on on Sunday! My girlfriend runs a pixie berserker and I have a corgyn skald. I think on Monday I'll probably just roll a d20 and go through my Steam library a game at a time, or finally crack open The Long Earth by Terry PRatchett and Stephen Baxter.
  • Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hopefully I can finish building my version of the TARDIS so I have a place to put my sonic screwdrivers. Oh, and reading my new comics.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    watching at least 1 if not 2 star trek movies.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    i will be studying this weekend- doing at least one of my business and administration assignments.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party. We're watching all 3 movies, eating pizza, and turtle looking desserts.

I'm also wearing this.

eeee.jpg
  • mairinosteen
    mairinosteen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am planning my outfits for DragonCon and Anime Weekend Atlanta so that I can have time to shop around and make anything I need. As part of that yesterday I got the trim (which is the last part I needed!) for the renaissance gown I plan on sewing for DragonCon and maybe AWA. Although I am wondering how long I should put off making the dress (since I do plan on weighing less by DragonCon:smile: ) while still giving me enough time to make it.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm working, watching football & hockey wtih my husband, going to the gym, doing housework & laundry, foodshopping & cooking ........ the "geeky" things will be watching a Dr. Who marathon ....... two movies recorded on SciFi ....... and a couple of Angel episodes from 2003 season ....... (I am so lost ...... why & how did Cordy turn evil :sad:)

And I'd really like to try eating at a new restaurant in town ........ I need to clone myself :tongue:

Have a groovy weekend, y'all !