3555/5555 2 day challenge - 1/19/2013 - 1/20-2013

Options
TheWinman
TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
Hey everyone,

Good luck with the challenge this weekend. Keep us posted on how you're doing. I will be posting my results at the end of each day. If you need a little motivational support or anything else just text me at 7084086019.

Kevin (TheWinman)

Replies

• BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Woo wooo!!! Let's rock this! :o) I've got a variety of workout DVDs I'm going to tackle tomorrow (30DS, step aerobics) and I'm going to reintroduce myself to the arc trainer (my one true love) and the dreaded treadmill! :o)

Actually excited to kick some @$$ this weekend - I know you'll do great Kevin!
  • Phenix_Ablaze
    Phenix_Ablaze Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It's about 4:30pm and I got up this morning and taught a Taekwondo class. I burned about 425 calories doing this. Then I spent the next 4.5 hours cleaning the Taekwondo school (over 3,000 square feet of space). I swept the mats, then mopped them, wiped (lysol)down all the punching/kicking bags and body shields, and also wiped down all the chairs where the parents/spectators sit. I then vacuumed all the carpeted areas including using the hose/tools to get in the corners of everything and get the cobwebs out of the windows and corners of the walls. I also cleaned the yucky bathroom. So, about 1400 some calories burned and I got a lot of productive cleaning out of the way to boot!

P.s. I wore my heart rate monitor the entire time to ensure my calorie burning is fairly accurate.

Hoping everyone is doing great with their goal this weekend!

~Nicole
  • TheWinman
    Options
    Day 1

4189 calories burned - 310 minutes: 2 hours of spin class and then 3 hours 10 minutes straight of stairmaster
  • TheWinman
    Options
    It's about 4:30pm and I got up this morning and taught a Taekwondo class. I burned about 425 calories doing this. Then I spent the next 4.5 hours cleaning the Taekwondo school (over 3,000 square feet of space). I swept the mats, then mopped them, wiped (lysol)down all the punching/kicking bags and body shields, and also wiped down all the chairs where the parents/spectators sit. I then vacuumed all the carpeted areas including using the hose/tools to get in the corners of everything and get the cobwebs out of the windows and corners of the walls. I also cleaned the yucky bathroom. So, about 1400 some calories burned and I got a lot of productive cleaning out of the way to boot!

P.s. I wore my heart rate monitor the entire time to ensure my calorie burning is fairly accurate.

Hoping everyone is doing great with their goal this weekend!

~Nicole

Great job Niclole!
  • TheWinman
    Options
    Day 2 - burned 1688 calories doing 135 minutes of "1 hour spin / 1:15 Stair Master

2 day total - 5877 calories burned!