Official Week 2 end weigh-in! (Up to Mon Jan 21st)

Options

Replies

• Whirlagirl
    Options
    0 for me. I am on a two week stall, which could be due to weight lifting heavier and adding creatine or I need to tinker with my diet? I know creatine bloats me a little, so I'll just take that as a downside of an upside because I like the benefits. But, I'm definitely eliminating my treat lean cuisine pizza and other processed foods this week to see if I can bring on a whoosh or couple pounds loss.
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I think everybody is doing great! For those that have lost this week, congrats! For those that didn't gain or lose, you are still doing an awesome job! Don't give up! Remember you are still lapping everyone on the couch! And you may not be there right now, but you are closer than you were yesterday! Everyone keep up the great work!

Jennifer
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Loss of 1lb! sw: 144, cw: 142.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    2 more lbs! So 233 cw 229
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Down 4 pounds! Finally getting down to my pre-holidays weight, so it's not as exciting as it first sounds.
  • shamrockit
    shamrockit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6 this week...Challenge SW 288, CW 278.8...very happy! :)
  • valeriejean1407
    Options
    No loss this week, but chalking it up to the tough hours in the gym on the weights.

Total lost: 3lbs
    Left to goal: 17lbs
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I lost 5.6. I was so happy. I started riding the stationary bike and the wall push up. For 3rd week I am slowly cutting down on carbs. next week I am aiming for 3-5. I want to find another exercise I can do.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 239.8
    Current Weight: 237.6
    Weight Lost This Week: 2.2
    Weight Lost Overall: 2.8
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Is today the weigh in day for this group? I'm sorry. I get so confused with all the groups I have joined.
    HAHAHAHAHA you sound exactly like me lol!!!!!!
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bad week for me...down .6
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Down 2 for me this week!
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Down 3 pounds! Was not expecting that. Now, I just need to prepare myself for a lower number in the toughest week yet....#3.
  • electricello
    electricello Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I actually gained... I am not happy with myself right now. Of course, TOM & crazy food cravings are to blame. I need to get it under control.
  • Ianhazemom
    Ianhazemom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great report for this week. Down 6lbs. Hope the scale will move again next week. Not planning for 6 again but would at least like to see 2!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log this yesterday. I am down 3.8 pounds!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 3 lbs. from the beginning of the challenge and an inch around the waist.
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    146.6 for this week.
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Gained 3 pounds "/ Have been feeling terrible = hardly any exercise and "free reign" on calories.
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    186.8! :smile: