Chemical Miscarriages. Now trying a weight-loss plan! :-)

Options
I have had two chemical miscarriages since going off birth control 9 months ago. The doctor thinks I may just need progesterone. I have progesterone sitting in my fridge waiting to be used until I get pregnant again. I was having a hard time dealing with the miscarriages and basically gained a lot of my weight back, weight that I lost 2 years ago. I don't know if the miscarriages were just bad luck or if I have a progesterone deficiency. I've decided that if nothing else, losing weight won't hurt. I've also heard that having diabetes can make you have miscarriages. I haven't been tested but I'm on the chubby side. Anyone else trying to lose weight after miscarriages?

Replies

• motivatedshi
    motivatedshi Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am loosing weight to help me get pregant and hopefully carry to term. I got pregnant with the help of clomid about 3 years ago. I was about 220-230 pounds when I did get pregnant, but I miscarried at 8 weeks :( It was so hard, I pray I never have to go through that again! Ever since then I have gained more and more weight and I topped at 255 pound a couple months ago, but thats when I decided Im going to loose a significant amount of weight to help me get pregnant naturally god willing, and also decrease the risk of miscarriage. I have heard many success stories from people who said that loosing weight helped them have their child, so hopefully thats all I need to do too... Im hoping to reach 190 pounds and try again with clomid if nothing happens by then. Good Luck!