4-3 rangers ot/so
  • lumox1212
    lumox1212 Posts: 152
    Options
    4-3 over islanders
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    They look good so far. Seguin looks like the fastest player every time he is out there and Dougie Hamilton seems to be for real!
  • lumox1212
    Options
    b's win in ot/so
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Great gritty win last night over the Devils. At some point the 3rd line will chip in and this team becomes very dangerous.
  • lumox1212
    Options
    im in florida, keep me informed all i know is what tv tells me....go b's
  • travdes
    travdes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    With the exception of a couple very scary near give away's in yesterdays game, Hamilton has looked fantastic. I've been loving the free Center Ice for January, I haven't missed a game yet. I'm tempted to fork out the 50 bucks for the rest of the year.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Buffalo handed a beating to the B's tonight. Thorton lost a fight and Vanek killed them. They didn't appear to have their legs.

Can't win 'em all I guess
  • travdes
    travdes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah last nights game was tough to watch for sure. I don't normally get stressed watching hockey until playoff time, but I was pacing in last nights game :-)
  • lumox1212
    Options
    keep writing ill keep reading. baby b's
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    B's over Leafs 1-0

MacDermid in 2 fights with the same guy. 1st fight a draw with both landing some good shots. MacDermid drops him in the 2nd with a great right..

Chris Bourque score 1st goal as a Bruin.

Rask 21 saves.

Habs on Wednesday
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    2-1 over the Habs. They looked sluggish through 2 periods and Thorton, Marchand and Paille didn't play. They weren't physical at all and I feel that Montreal did more hitting. But, a win is a win and the B's are now if 1st place in the Conference!
  • nhlgeezer
    nhlgeezer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed with the Habs game on Wednesday. Super glad they won though! Shawn Thornton will be back soon so I'm looking forward to see him back in action!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    rematch against Buffalo today...need a strong showing!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Great win vs. Buffalo on Sunday. Redemption for the *kitten* whooping last week

when I started typing this the B's were trailing the Rangers 3-1 with under 2 minutes left. Rask pulled and Horton and Marchand score. Overtime! No scoring.

Shootout time. Rangers win 2-1 in shootout.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    tough loss to Buffalo last night. they didn't look crisp.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    3-2 win vs. Jets last night.

They haven't looked tough lately. It seems they are not the more physical team in any of their games.