Roll Call

Options
13»

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Update: Had a horrible summer gained back 30 lbs. Back on track and ready to rock now :/
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My name is Sara, I'm enlisting in the Air Force May 2015 if I'm ready. I'm going in as a Commissioned Officer as a Clinical Social Worker. I'm really excited about this opportunity. I have 90 lbs to lose and 11" off my waist. If it takes me a little longer to get ready, that's okay too, but I'm dedicated to this goal. I have changed my relationship with food, I know which foods I can eat a lot of without packing on the calories and how to take care of my cravings so I am in control and choosing my foods rather than the food choosing me. I have a weight lifting, biking, and walking routine right now, once I have lost 40 of those pounds I will be able to start running. I plan on using the couch to 5k program to get me ready to pass the mile and a half test. The push ups and sit ups will be integrated over time so I'm ready to meet the challenge when the time comes.
  • kingjoker32
    kingjoker32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Update: Sup yalls I have lost 10 lbs down to 282 gotta lose another 20-30, and i lost 2 inches off my waist im at 47 right now, gotta get it down to 41-42 inches. Any updates from anyone else?