Month 2 week 1

Options
azrrt76
azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
I was so nervous to do my fit test and the first workout of month 2 on the same day. First off, I was worried because I had a gap between my recovery week and the first day of month 2 due to an impromptu family vacation. Secondly, I let my mind get in my way! I was worried that I had lost strength and/or stamina. I was actually pleased with my fit test results....they could've been worse!

I'll bore you with the details.
1. Switch Kicks 32 38 44
2. power jacks 29 41 42
3. power knees 75 93 92
4. power jumps 21 25 25
5. globe jumps 8 10 10
6. suicide jumps 13 14 12
7. push-up jacks 11 15 17 yay for more upper body strength!
8. low plank obliques 21 35 40 and yay for more core strength!

The first day of month 2 was hard, I'd say because of the fit test. That killed my lungs! Plus I hadn't done a full fledged Insanity workout (besides core cardio and balance) since January 4th! I only do my workouts on days that I don't work. I get up at 4am and get home at 715pm and on a typical day of work I am on my feet for most of my 12 hour shift....I do realize that I need to find a way to just get my workout in when I get home. I work 3 days a week usually. The month 2 workouts are longer...today's was 56 minutes and yesterday's was 60 mins not including the 25 min fit test. So, we'll see if I get serious enough to knock those out once I get home.

Ok, I'm done babbling. I just wanted to say that I'm very pleased that I retained my fitness since there was a lapse in my workouts.