Committing

Options
juicemoogan
juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
Hey all, II've had this program for a while but never really got around do doing it consistently..

Well I'm gonna try.. Because i really love GSP and his program, and I think for the time being i can fit it into my schedule as they recommend..

Anyone stuck ir out through the whole 8 weeks?

Replies

• kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey all, II've had this program for a while but never really got around do doing it consistently..

Well I'm gonna try.. Because i really love GSP and his program, and I think for the time being i can fit it into my schedule as they recommend..

I have had this for quite a while too and I almost got through the 8 weeks. Just got busy and let myself quit. I will be starting it again in Feb. Right now I am doing 30 Day Shred along with my gym workouts. I am hoping to find others on here to log with. I have done the 30 day shred for the last 23 days straight, definitely helps having others to chat with.
  • fyc24
    fyc24 Posts: 5
    Options
    Did you start? How did your results turn out?
  • RideHard2Live
    RideHard2Live Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I know this is an older post,...but I stuck it out (did it for two consecutive series of eight weeks, with a break of a couple of weeks in between). Lost 30 lbs and got in pretty good shape...

Did you end up completing the course?