Starting 1/28/13

Options
AmyMOhio
AmyMOhio Posts: 11 Member
I almost completed TurboFire last year. Without even completing it, I got amazing results. I was in a size 4 and had abs after 3 c sections! I let life derail me, but I am going to finish this time.

I would love to meet others who love it!

Replies

• meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started TurboFire, my first day was on Saturday, I'm loving it so far!

Your results from your previous round are really encouraging, I've never had abs EVER and I've had zero children! Good luck!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I've been doing turbo jam and michelle dozios (similar ideas of exercise. cardio kick boxing with dance-y stuff mixed in) and I LOOVEEE it. I've never fully committed myself to one program... I'm ebaying for a used set of turbo fire dvds right now! It's meant to be.... I got the fire 45 dvd a few weeks ago for $10 on ebay and LOVE ITTT! I'm watching a set right now that's missing the fire 45. MISSING THE FIRE 45!! Meant. to. be.

I hope to have a set so that I can try to commit myself to it!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday with Turbo again. I didn't complete the last round. This time I will.
  • jacinta13011
    Options
    Hi I plan to start turbo fire on the 1st feb, tried it before but didnt follow the plan completely but loved the result I got!
    Im really looking forward to trying it properly this time and getting great results!
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to TurboFire, but I am new to this group. I have had the DVD set for over a year; however, just started following the calendar program on January 7th with 3 very good gal-pals. Today was W3D4. My goal is completing the entire 90 day program with weigh-in, measurement, photo updates every 30 days. Very curious to see the difference in April!!

In the past I have done P90X, Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred, Tae-Bo and Turbo Jam. I enjoyed them all, but Chalene's programs are the only one's I come back to over and over again. I love them!

Best wishes to you on your Turbo journey!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am also starting on monday 1/28! If you want to keep up with each others progress friend me :)
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too :)
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm starting (again) tomorrow! I got it when it first came out (2010?) and had great results. I didn't have any weight to lose back then but I did it for fun. By the 2nd week my pants/skirts/jeans were hanging off my hips. Anyway, I want to start instructing Turbo Kick again at a local gym by first of May. TF is great for increasing endurance. I'll be able to yell cues while doing the rounds at high intensity.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday! I did day 1 and 2. I am loving it so far.

I did a few rounds of chalean extreme in the past. I am excited to work on this now. I hope to do a hybrid of extreme and turbo fire after I finish the first round of this.
  • raqsjudicata
    Options
    Hi

I started TF last year but only got through a few weeks. I have decided to start over at Day one today. Would love to be a part of this group to keep me on track. I love turbo fire workouts.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I started a few months ago and stopped after week 4 due to the holidays. Anyway - back on day 1 today of the firestarter schedule!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I started a weekly chat thread in the group, come join!