Everyone have a crazy weekend?

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
no one is here?

My weekend was crazy busy, but with plans/shopping for my nieces bday.......that was pretty much it.

But, I do have another dinner scheduled with the "not from online dating" guy :)

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Moe - that's great about a 2nd date!

A much needed quiet weekend for me. I did hang out with ex-MFPer Katefab though, which is always fun.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 2nd date Moe! Yay!

It's actually been a quiet, but busy weekend here. I went to a 90th birthday party on Saturday night for a friend's father. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to be as full of life at that age.

All these posts about OKC have gotten me curious (I've never tried it before). So, I thought I'd log on and see who was in my area. I think the quality of guys is better than those on POF, definitely better than Match. I've actually had some luck in real life over the weekend, so I don't know that I'm going to be that active on there. But, it is fun to flirt. :)
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else, but it's a slow starting 'Monday' around here because it's a holiday.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad the weekend is over. It feels like everything has been moving in slow motion! I was soooo happy to get back to the gym today and I'm hoping everything will continue going back to normal. Or new normal. Whatever.

All I know is that I gained 3 pounds and I feel like ****.

Congrats on your second date!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I slept. Ran. Played with my dog. Volunteered and watched so much Doctor Who.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who!

My weekend was meh. The usual, gym, work, sleep, rinse & repeat. Work earlier today was extra fun. MLK holiday, barely anything to do. Thankfully MFP and Netflix isn't blocked. Planning on catching a movie later with friends today.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Doctor Who!

It took me a while to get emotionally involved, up until the fourth season I just thought it was campy and fun. But last night I watched the last of season four and cried. Dammit Donna T_______T
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I worked 13 hours today I'm exhausted. But overtime baby!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who!

It took me a while to get emotionally involved, up until the fourth season I just thought it was campy and fun. But last night I watched the last of season four and cried. Dammit Donna T_______T
    I took a month long break from the show after Doomsday episode.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Doctor Who!

I took a month long break from the show after Doomsday episode.

I can't stop. If I stop now my heart will just keep aching. He needs someone.

I told my roommate that if I was Donna I would rather have died than lose everything and go back to that life. He laughed at me. :cry:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

But, I do have another dinner scheduled with the "not from online dating" guy :)

Oooooooooo super!! So glad he came back :bigsmile:
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Well I spent my weekend in Vegas, and fortunately for me "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" (except for STD's but I love my penis and would never jeopardize his safety).....

So that was my weekend, Id tell you all about it but its against the rules!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    We are officially all moved in. Do we know where half our crap is? No. It's been 3 straight days of packing boxes, moving boxes, unpacking boxes, breaking down boxes, feeling surrounded by bubble wrap, etc. Found out I need a new cord for my dryer (the cord is a 4 prong plug and the outlet is a 3 prong plug), so the home improvements store is my near future. We have so much laundry backed up that I'm excited to have it working again. But all in all, the move was pretty simple. We had great weather Saturday for our part (moving boxes with a rented cargo van) and yesterday it snowed for the movers but it didn't even phase them. I'm looking forward to an evening of doing nothing buy catching up on my DVR. Maybe tomorrow...
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who!

I am up to season 1 episode 8. Watched it on the trip to MN. Trying to stick with it for the whole season. So campy.