Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Capoxone/ injection indents and weight loss

Hey everyone,

I have very noticeable indents from my injections of my stomach and some not as noticeable on my legs. Anyone that has lost weight do these disappear or does the indent remain but all scaled down?? X thanks x.

Replies

• Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    I haven't actually noticed any indents - but I don't use the injector method I do it manually so I don't get that "punch" from the injection. I would assume though that they would get less as your stomach tightens up (with exercise).:smile:
  • I also do it manually. I have quite a few but it's a small price to pay having indents compared to what the drugs helping.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Right now mine look worse but I still have a lot to lose, I am hoping when I get closer to goal they will start to lessen. I only have them in my stomach and hips so far :grumble:

I also do mine manually.
  • Rensy2
    Rensy2 Posts: 9
    I've been injecting myself with copaxone for 3-1/2 years, but I don't have indents - mine stick out a little :) but I wouldn't quit taking it for anything. It has made me have my mind back! I still have pain,but I have RA too & have shattered both ankles & cartilage disappearing in my spine so I expect it. But I'm still more active than I've been in years & years 22+. It really works for me!