What do you do when...........

Options
2»

Replies

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Depends;

I will admit that I probably have some type of "addiction" to food (Please keep in mind that I am not comparing this addiction to a drug addiction, I would imagine my "addiction" it is much milder.)

That being said I know I generally have to struggle with eating habits for the rest of my existence. I generally use caffeine/coffee to fight off hunger, but about every 2 weeks I give into what I am craving. Gum helps sometimes. If you can catch a nap (sometimes obviously you can't) that helps kill hunger. Mostly some form of caffeine.

Rinse repeat until eternity I imagine.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Depends;

I will admit that I probably have some type of "addiction" to food (Please keep in mind that I am not comparing this addiction to a drug addiction, I would imagine my "addiction" it is much milder.)

That being said I know I generally have to struggle with eating habits for the rest of my existence. I generally use caffeine/coffee to fight off hunger, but about every 2 weeks I give into what I am craving. Gum helps sometimes. If you can catch a nap (sometimes obviously you can't) that helps kill hunger. Mostly some form of caffeine.

Rinse repeat until eternity I imagine.

YaY! Zach, what a great post :flowerforyou: And I totally empathise. I've certainly been fighting with my love of food for as long as I can remember. I dont think I would call it an addiction, but I'm certainly in love with fine wine and fine food! :heart:

Caffeine is a good one. I can do that during the day, But it's the nights that get me and I cant drink caffeine at night cos it stops me sleeping. Hmmm perhaps that's why I'm hungry.....lol

I guess I should just to to bed when I get my midnight snack attacks...........:yawn: