Foe trugift:

Same as last week..

That happens trugift! At least there was not a gain! :happy:
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Previous weight - 282

Current weight - 286

Still sick with bronchitis...I wish this would hurry up and past so I can contribute to my team's loss....
    Since I cant workout, I have began to eat healthier so hopefully that will count next week.
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    PW: 168.9
    CW: 168.6

Frustrating. Very Frustrating. My diaries are open for suggestion. I typically run or walk 3.10 miles everyday. I log it via FitBit. I also do 15-20 mins of interval/strength training. I typically get at least 60 oz of water per day. Some days more, some less. At the beginning of this week I was at about 167.8, that was when I started a new multivitamin. Just putting it out there in case anyone else has an idea.

LOVE the new pic btw.

Don't let it get you down, it happens! Last week I lost 0 and I was angry, but I used it to fuel my workouts.

Are you PMSing? That is always a good few pounds of bloat for me. Salt and wheat also add water weight.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Previous weight - 282

Current weight - 286

Still sick with bronchitis...I wish this would hurry up and past so I can contribute to my team's loss....
    Since I cant workout, I have began to eat healthier so hopefully that will count next week.
    I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun feeling sick!! You are contributing by sticking with the challenge even though you don;t feel well. We are happy you are here!!:flowerforyou:
  • AmandaRChapin
    Options
    Last week 200
    This week 195.8
    Loss 4.2 lbs
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing amazing! Great job team! :flowerforyou:

@bokatok- I love your new profile picture! Your daughter is so cute!:heart: You know, you are getting really close to goal and that is going to make it tougher to lose each pound. Plus as women our weight can fluctuate so much daily. I know you are doing fabulous! I think maybe your body needs a shock to kick start it. Maybe with exercise, you can try a new exercise or different intensity. With food you could maybe zig zag calories a bit going up in calories a little one day and down just a little the next. I will do some research and see if I can come up with some ideas. Remember... you are doing awesome!!

My week was:
    pw- 187.0
    Cw- 185.3

I think you are correct. I'm going to play with my calories a little bit and add in the 30 day shred with weights. I think that might help. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW: 168.9
    CW: 168.6

Frustrating. Very Frustrating. My diaries are open for suggestion. I typically run or walk 3.10 miles everyday. I log it via FitBit. I also do 15-20 mins of interval/strength training. I typically get at least 60 oz of water per day. Some days more, some less. At the beginning of this week I was at about 167.8, that was when I started a new multivitamin. Just putting it out there in case anyone else has an idea.

LOVE the new pic btw.

Don't let it get you down, it happens! Last week I lost 0 and I was angry, but I used it to fuel my workouts.

Are you PMSing? That is always a good few pounds of bloat for me. Salt and wheat also add water weight.

I'm not PMSing but that does happen to me. I avoid the scale like the plague then. LOL. I glad you were able to see a loss this week. That is great! I think I will try a new workout and some calorie adjustments.