encouragement...

Options
I'm starting week 3 day 2 tomorrow and I haven't seen any results whatsoever! I measured last Sunday (not last night) and it was a mistake all it did was depress me. I haven't weighed or anything this week because TOM is here so I figure the scale isn't going to be friendly. Once she leaves I'll weigh again and see if there are any changes. My main goal is to drop inches. I'm not stressing the scale so much I just want to tone and drop inches in my hips and tummy but especially my hips.... Guess Im looking for someone to say it took over a month to see results lol

So how long did it take to see results for you?

Replies

• BunniPage
    BunniPage Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It took around 3-4 weeks to start seeing results for me...

I ended up having to increase my calories from 1200 to nearly 1500. Today my goal was up at 2200 after Fire 55EZ.

Now that I'm eating more I'm losing much more consistently at .5kg per week.
    Good luck! :)
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    My first few weeks, I lost 4 inches from hips/waist/thighs, but haven't seen any change in my measurements in the last couple of weeks, though I'm still losing weight. After 5 weeks I've lost 10lbs.
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 day 2 tomorrow and I haven't seen any results whatsoever! I measured last Sunday (not last night) and it was a mistake all it did was depress me. I haven't weighed or anything this week because TOM is here so I figure the scale isn't going to be friendly. Once she leaves I'll weigh again and see if there are any changes. My main goal is to drop inches. I'm not stressing the scale so much I just want to tone and drop inches in my hips and tummy but especially my hips.... Guess Im looking for someone to say it took over a month to see results lol

So how long did it take to see results for you?

I started seeing the scale move once I adjusted MFP to the Olivia Method where I eat calories based on how much deficit I want to create. I keept my deficit between 500 and 1000 calories. Carefully watch those calories. Your body will change about week 4 and then again when you take pictures on day 60 and day 90. You'll see the difference. Just keep plugging away. Give it the full 90 days of consistently doing the same thing.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for all your replies!! I know its only been three weeks but I just want to see a change lol. I'm not a patient person. I guess I don't want to get discouraged b/c there wasn't any physical changes with insanity and I felt like I wasted my time or I didn't do what i was supposed to eating wise. I did 1500 calories doing insanity and didn't lose the first pound. ( I didn't measure so IDK if I did lose any inches or not). This time I am doing both and I dropped my calories to 1200 but I'm eating back some exercise calories if I'm hungry. When I ate 1400-1500 my weight stayed consistent so I figured with a drop and a small deficit I may actually lose some. My main focus is my hips b/c that area seems to hold onto fat which I'm beginning to wonder if its not extra skin from kids :/. Ugg....all this is so frustrating lol.