My Challenge for Feb 2013

Options
Hey Everyone! I know I'm not too active in this group but hey, I'm getting back into this after kind of hitting the holiday lull. I just thought I would share my goal for Feb and see if any of you might want to join me. I am going to go all Feb without processed sugar. I think it is going to make a huge difference for me. I love being active but when my sugar intake climbs my motivation and will power plummet while my cravings sky rocket. So that knowledge led me to take this step. No processed sugar in Feb. This means no baking (because who can bake something and not taste it?) but I will be spending more time in the kitchen ensuring that I get my lunches and dinners made for the week so I don't fall prey to eating fast food.

So there it is. Now you can friend me if you want to cheer me on, or just watch me in my struggle to meet this goal. :)

I'd also love to hear what your goals are for Feb!

Replies

• Hey Everyone! I know I'm not too active in this group but hey, I'm getting back into this after kind of hitting the holiday lull. I just thought I would share my goal for Feb and see if any of you might want to join me. I am going to go all Feb without processed sugar. I think it is going to make a huge difference for me. I love being active but when my sugar intake climbs my motivation and will power plummet while my cravings sky rocket. So that knowledge led me to take this step. No processed sugar in Feb. This means no baking (because who can bake something and not taste it?) but I will be spending more time in the kitchen ensuring that I get my lunches and dinners made for the week so I don't fall prey to eating fast food.

So there it is. Now you can friend me if you want to cheer me on, or just watch me in my struggle to meet this goal. :)

I'd also love to hear what your goals are for Feb!

I'll join you!!
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I will definitely attempt this! Sugar is my ultimate weakness!! Good luck!!