Attitude Foods

Options
MissDefinate
MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
Identify your attitude foods aka comfort foods? Ex: My food(s) of choice is hamburgers and fries. I also enjoy m &m's with the peanuts.

Replies

• btranblb
    Options
    French fries are my absolute fav, anything potato really! But I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle last Thursday and haven't had anything potato, not even a fry! I'm also excercising, so I've lost 4 lbs so far! Another food that is hard for me to live without is homemade salsa and chips, YUM!! Instead of completely eliminating that too, I found a healthier alternative- cucumber slices and homemade salsa. It's delicious!
  • amandabateman411
    Options
    i love sweets, like chocolate, brownies, cobbler etc. these are def my weakness, but i have been doing pretty good so far just eating apples & peanut butter!
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow, it appears that both of you ladies have identified your weaknesses and turned them into a positive. Kudos for you! I love bread and lots of other carbs. I am working really hard on replacing those cravings with other healthy foods. I am eating more cucumbers here lately. I am going to get me some apples and that can cut the sugar craving.:happy: