New & excited!!

Options
Bailey532
Bailey532 Posts: 65 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Herbalife and so far loving it! I feel great and I just feel smaller! I have a shake with either OJ or milk and sometimes add PB2, berries or a half a banana. If I only add OJ or milk, I have a piece of fruit or veggie with it. I take the multivitamin, cell-u-loss and total control with breakfast and lunch and then I have a healthy dinner. I normally have a snack between shakes and a snack such as low carb bread with avacado slices on it before a workout.

I have never tried the tea or the protein powder. I have a friend who sells it to me at cost, so it is a little cheaper. I'm wondering if I"m doing it all correctly, if I should change something, add something?

Any advice would be great! And also, add me!!! I need more Herbalife friends to get ideas/tips from!

Replies

• hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new! I just joined this group today! I have been going to a nutrition club and getting the shake, tea, and aloe every once in awhile over the past year and a half. I recently decided I would like to start buying some products of my own and using them. Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated. I should also mention that I have lost 35 pounds already just by using MFP to track all my food and exercise but I have another 35 that I would like to lose as well. I do play hockey a few times a week in the winter and am going to be joining a kettlebell gym Feb. 1 so I may be interested in the 24 line. Thanks!!