Need Motivation

Options
cecyvaquero
cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
I have a problem. Since I joined MFP I have worked my butt off almost everyday. I had a goal to lose weight for my daughters Baptism. I lost almost all the weight. The Baptism came and gone. Now I have lost all except 3 ounds of the weight I wanted to lose but I feel like I don't have to kill myself anymore. I feel like I have no more weight to lose so I don't have motivation. I just completely stopped working out. I have being going through personal issues but I just can't get myself up to start working out again. I can't find that motivation that I once had to keep me going. Am I normal???? I could use a little getting toned and I do need about 3 more pounds to lose but I just want that motivation that I had so much of when I was planning for my daughter's Baptism.

Help!!!

Replies

• celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi Cecy,

I can't see your diet so I can't tell you exactly what to do, but make sure you are weighing yourself in the morning before you eat at the same time and wearing the same clothes each day. The body fluctuates up to 10 lbs each day depending on how much stuff we have in our system, swelling, and times of the month.

The best advice I can give is to pick one of these for one to two weeks: upping your water intake, decreasing sodium intake, cutting out meat, cutting out grain, cutting out sugar.