hello everyone!! 2nd time around for me

Options
Lost 30 pounds before doing turbo jam ;) than got pregant bla bla flash forward I'm ready to do this again

Replies

• kristendube
    Options
    i have been doing turbo jam for 3 days and finally feel like i have sound something i love to do... i borrowed it from a friend but today i ordered the program.. im pumped to get going on this weight loss journey..
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thats excellent!! You both have the right attitude to succeed. And yes..Turbo Jam is soooooo fun! Is everyone going to do measurements as well as weight updates or just weight? I am going to meausure if I can find my tape.
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started TJ in 2005. I've come a long way with Turbo. I did Turbo Fire for 2 years, I'm a certified Turbo Kick Instructor, and I think I'm going to go back to where it all began. :happy:
  • mrscao
    mrscao Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love her! Can't wait to get home and start again. Good luck to us all :happy:
  • dtban
    Options
    Turbo Fire is awesome too! I had to take a couple years off from it cause i had a back injury but i am cleared to work out again FINALLY!! I have to start again with turbo jam before i can get back to fire because I am soooooooo not in good shape right now lol
  • tberthelette
    tberthelette Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam, but could sure use a new routine. What is Turbo Fire all about? I have heard about it before but haven't had the opportunity to try it.
  • TammyCaughill
    Options
    I just started this and find with all the kicking that my hip really hurts....any suggestions?
  • TamiAnnie
    TamiAnnie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tami. I started turbo jam about 2 weeks ago. I love it. Good luck every one!!!
  • dtban
    Options
    I just started this and find with all the kicking that my hip really hurts....any suggestions?

one of mine does too, i find what helps me is to kick lower on the side that hurts, it doesn't put as much of a strain on it. so try kicking as if you were trying to kick someones ankle rather than their butt :-)
  • dtban
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam, but could sure use a new routine. What is Turbo Fire all about? I have heard about it before but haven't had the opportunity to try it.

Turbo Fire is AMAZING!!!! It has pretty much the same moves you are already use to and comfortable with but it is much faster paced and a really high intensity high impact routine, you definatly wont get bored with Turbo Fire LOL I just need to work my stamina up again to get to the point of doing Turbo Fire again.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam ! I love Turbo Jam and also have Turbo Fire. I find Fire to be too hard at this point. I would love to join the group and see where we all are in 6 weeks. Then maybe I can do Turbo Fire after that.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I would love to try Turbo Fire but, I know right now for me, I can't handle it. Maybe after 6 weeks or even sooner I will have the energy for it and buy it for myself as reward. As log as I get through the 6 weeks of TJ- lol. I have Learn & Burn, 20 Minute, Turbo Sculpt, Cardio Party, Ab Jam and Punch Kick & Jam. I didn't make it all the way through the cycle of the booklet that came with them, though. I guess here is my chance. Really need to drop these pounds. Glad this came around. I was talking to a friend on here who is currently doing Turbo Fire and I told her I have TJ but, I cant' do Turbo Fire. No sooner did I talk about that and I saw this group started. Excellent. It' is old school but, I have to work my way up to TF. Good luck all!