How's it going ladies?

Options
So how's it going for you lately? I thought I may as well ask this as a little update for anyone wanting to share on anything from the past weeks, or literally anything at all!

Me myself, I was a little naughty last week, oooops, mostly night comfort eating as I had to go on this training day at work and prepare this presentation and I was so scared and ate my nerves I guess haha. So still at 10. 12 (152lbs i think) which I've been since last sunday, but I really actually don't care much as 1. I haven't gained 2. I haven't been under 11 stone (154) in half a year and 3. I know this week and the end of the month will result in a 2 pound loss to 10. 10 stone(150) as I have been very good and am determined to be!! So yeah 10.10 (150) by the end of January would be lovely and then into the 40's for February! Very excited to get closer to my weight thiis time last year (I was 10 stone (140) and thought i was on the pudgy side- stupid idiot)!!

What about you?

Replies

• chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well, most days I have been eating under my goal. I dont own a scale and havent been to a traditional gym to weigh myself (hopefully get one this weekend) in about 3 weeks. I did lose an inch off my hips which is good, but i dont feel any smaller. I havent been working out, I dont know I just cant seem to get motivated. Come home, make dinner, attempt to clean, play with my 2 year old and by the time she goes to bed I am BEAT! So I usually watch tv or read for an hour and go to bed. I feel stressed so hopefully things will settle down soon. And I really wanna weigh myself this weekend to see how I am doing. I really hope I have lost weight cuz i want all my hard work of counting calories to pay off! Sigh* I did watch the Biggest Loser (online) last night and that got me a bit more motivated. Will try and get a work out in tonight.

Hope everyone is doing better than me!!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So I finally weighed myself and I lost 6 1/2 lbs!!!
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options
    So I finally weighed myself and I lost 6 1/2 lbs!!!

Amazing job, well done! :D

I had a very naughty weekend at home and ate, and ate, and ate...
    Just burned 700 (est!) at the gym today though and had a super healthy grocery shop this morning :)
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Back on the diet properly now and its going well, lost 3 pounds this month with final weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed I have shifted a bit more. I am also back into second month of Insanity next week having had my respite, I am off out for an all you can eat buffet tomorrow so I am just going to forgo calorie counting tomorrow and pick up again on Friday :D