Sept 2013 wedding goals!

Options
Hi all, I'm Hopingtobeemrsv on WB, and I thought that since im new to MFP i should share my goals, and maybe make friends with people who have similar goals/timelines to keep motivated! Im counting calories and doing herbalife and let me tell you, what a difference i feel already!!
My goal is to drop 80lbs overall, but mainly trying to drop 1/2 of that before my wedding Sept. 14th!
I'm eating 12-1300 calories a day, and not working out at the moment ( knee problems)
this isnt easy, and it wont come off any faster than it came on, but im in it for the long haul! feel free to add me, share recipes, or just share your goal, and how far youve come, or how far you want to go!

31646350.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• mrsljacob
    mrsljacob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!! I got married last summer, but if you want to be friends, we can be. My husband is having knee problems right now, I suggest getting hand weights and try to do some arm workouts. This way, you are still burning calories and working out your arms. Are you able to do anything low impact? Stretching? Maybe you can work your abs, chest, back, and arms while your knees are out of commission. Try using a resistance band, they are low impact and can really make a difference. :)
  • lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey! I found this site through weddingbee too! (lionskitty there too) We've had to push the wedding to April 2014 (hurray immigration process). I've lost 50lbs on here since last spring and have 30+ to go!