What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
goldied01
goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
I never use to eat breakfast, but have been since starting this journey. My problem is that I don't eat enough calories and by dinner I have way to many calories left over. So, I am eating the most calories at night. Seems the saying is eat like a King for beakfast, eat like a ??? for lunch and eat like a pauper for dinner. Is that right??? :drinker:
Anyway, what do you eat for breakfast?

Replies

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I have 2 slices of whole grain toast with 2 egg whites and 1/2 an avocado, along with water and 2 cups of coffee. Seems to fill me up pretty good.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I make myself a smoothie for breakfast. I use Jillian Michaels whey protein powder (triple chocolate), orange, banana, any flavor of yogurt. Sometimes, I substitute yogurt for kale and peanut butter and the smoothies are delicious. I pretty much use whatever I have around the house. The smoothies are filling
  • ASF68
    ASF68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Either oatmeal (steel cut or old fashioned) or some type of eggs or egg beaters. I find they keep me more full than cereal and milk (although some of the Kashi cereals are good). Hope this helps.
  • PandraBear
    PandraBear Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I usually enjoy a couple clementines, a banana, and a cup of Nestle Fat Free (20-calorie) hot chocolate. Sometimes I'll add more fruit like a small amount of grapes or a 90-calorie snack like a Special K breakfast bar.
    Generally lunch is my biggest meal, but that might just be due to my schedule.