Monthly Group Challenges

Options

Replies

• keithmf24
    Options
    Hey mike, Any ideas on a MARCH monthly challenge?
  • MikeC0679
    MikeC0679 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of a food based challenge this time, but that seems a bit dull... We could do an overall Team weight loss goal! Lose 20 lbs in Eastern NC in March! :-D

Care to weigh in on that weigh in? ;-)
  • keithmf24
    keithmf24 Posts: 63
    Options
    YOUR A FUNNY GUY. As you being the self appointed leader of our group, im in for any monthy challenge. I may not be able to meet every goal or challenge but i am always ready to put forth the effort.
  • pinkstay
    pinkstay Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm thinking of a food based challenge this time, but that seems a bit dull... We could do an overall Team weight loss goal! Lose 20 lbs in Eastern NC in March! :-D

Care to weigh in on that weigh in? ;-)
    \

LOL!!!! :)
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Sorry for the late start, my challenge for you this month... Lose 30 pounds! :noway:

... ok, not each.

We're going to lose 30 pounds in month 3 as a Team! This should be achievable for us if we have the same participation this month as last month! If we have at least 8 participants again this month, we only need to lose 3.75 pounds each this month! If we have less participants, then the rest of us are going to have to work a LOT harder, so help us out, please! :flowerforyou:

In the vein of last month's challenge, I've created a sheet for us online!
    If you reach 4 pounds lost total, you will get a gold number! Simply add your amount lost per day (or per week, if you want to put it in that way) and the sheet will add it all up for us!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AndIdK7-km2hdENaNFZES0VIMC1NUUh6SmY3NDVfUkE&usp=sharing
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    By the way... Congratulations to all of the following for meeting our 25 mile challenge last month!!!

Katb25 - 55.2 miles
    KeithMF24 - 54.78 miles
    Julia - 49.5 miles
    Alicia - 25.22 miles
    Me - 65.47 miles

You all rock! Cheers to you! :drinker:

If you weren't using our sheet and were tracking on your own, please let us know that you succeeded as well!
  • keithmf24
    Options
    looks like a good month by all.. well guys and gals.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I entered my stats on the spreadsheet. the scale dropped 4 pounds for me on the 4th. lol thanks for putting in the work Mike.
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Wow! Huge kudos! Hopefully I'll follow in your footsteps soon! :-D

And you're welcome! :)
  • pinkstay
    Options
    how are we doing teams????
  • scythswife
    Options
    I have updated my stats.
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Me too! I've dropped 2 lbs so far this month. We're getting there!
  • keithmf24
    Options
    struggling with this challenge, im up im down , im up im down..lol.. guess we/ll see where i stand on the last day of the month compared to day 1.
  • pinkstay
    Options
    Got my info in... been a rough couple of weeks, my husband just deployed thursday so needless to say I have been stressed out... but ill be back at it :) and I try to remember to get back on here, its a pain i cant get on the boards from the app!!!!
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Good job! I dislike that aspect of the app, too. :)
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    17.8 lbs to go to meet our goal, Team! We still have 13 days! We can do this! :)
  • scythswife
    Options
    everything updated until tomorrow. lol Any idea what the challenge for April will be?
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Thanks for updating! We're getting close! Push push push! :-D

I'm thinking a "minutes exercised" for April. Since the minimum goal is 30 minutes 3 times a week, we could easily get over 6 hours into April! :-D
  • scythswife
    Options
    cool sounds doable
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Who made 30 lbs?? WE made 30 lbs!! Great job everyone! We still have another week in the month! How low can we go and how high can our tally climb??

:bigsmile: