what excites you most about your changing body

Options
dtban
dtban Posts: 111 Member
What excites you most about your changing body already?
What changes are you most looking forward to when your transformation is complete?:

Replies

• dtban
    Options
    What excites me most already? I am actually getting a shape again, instead of looking like ball i am starting to get hips and get that hour glass shape.

What am I most looking forward to? other than a flat belly?? lol.....I am starting to see my collar bones, I can't wait to see more of them and I really want to have a thin face.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my double chin. It is the most embarrassing thing! I haven't had anyone notice my weight loss yet. Of course, when you are this heavy, 10 lbs. really doesn't show much. Hopefully, another 10 and people will start to notice. I had lost 75 lbs. previously and the attention was nuts. I don't always like that kind from people face to face but, it does feel good to know they are noticing. Just getting into the next size down will make me feel better.
  • TamiAnnie
    TamiAnnie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a little black dress again, and feel good in it. I've lost 30 pounds and no one has noticed yet. If they have they haven't said anything to me.
  • dtban
    Options
    WOW! 30 pounds is a huge amount to lose good job!!
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen much of a change yet. I can't wait to attack my workouts like I used to.
  • dtban
    Options
    that's the spirit! I'm sure you'll do great! :happy:
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    what excites you most about your changing body already?
    I previously lost 30lbs and was stoked to be able to buy smaller clothes and see more curves vs just..fat everywhere.. I've hit a plateau and havent seen a change in nearly a year *sigh* I've joined this group and will be starting Turbo Jam tomorrow I hope.. I was thinking of starting with the 10 day slim down..and then continuing on.. but will share what happens after 6 weeks if thats okay!! :)
    I most look forward to getting the body I want.. results are key(for me). I'm hoping to have another success with my weight loss and get to where I want to be.. so I can throw it in everyones face who has ever said anything negative about my appearance due to my weight!! :)
  • dtban
    Options
    Yes you can do whatever suits you best, i foubd my stamina is much better than i thought so i am starting both turbo jam and the 30 day shred, good luck! :-)
  • april_mesk
    Options
    Yikes TJ and 30 day shred. Have done 30 day and am now doing TJ but, 30 day is tough. I can't imagine doing both together. Of course, I am in no shape to be doing 30 day shred again for a while. Good luck!
  • dtban
    Options
    Thanks did both together for the first time last night, I certainly huffed and puffed through it but I didn't actually find it difficult, except the push ups I can't do more than 3 or 4 consecutive push ups and I hate the easy ones on your knees cause it hurts my knees lol
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I tried the 30 Day Shred... I completed the first level or whatever it was that you did for so many days.. moved on to the next one..and was legitimately in tears disappointed because I couldn't properly do the next round without actually hurting myself... I never again tried it... I hated quitting but it simply wasn't for me I guess! :) Good luck to you..
    I did the first day of the 10 day turbo slim.. Cardio Party--I had a hard time keeping up but I had no idea what was going on..we'll see how it goes.. may have to switch it up and do the beginners month and then go back and do the 10 day lol.. who knows, we'll see how it goes.. :)
  • april_mesk
    Options
    I am going by the schedule that came with the dvds I got. Doing second week with of the beginner schedule -20 min tonight and may do some extra walking. Tomorrow 20 min and Ab Jam. I am still sort of like, "what just happened?". I am getting it. I have done combat before. I can certainly handle this...I think :)
  • dtban
    Options
    dont forget to check in when your first week is up, everyone :-)