1 year of breast feeding!

Options
2»

Replies

• zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    We can now join the group! The babies had their birthday yesterday and are still going strong. Happy to have made it to a year. I couldn't nurse them for about a week when they were 2 weeks old because of how sick I was due to complications from Baby B's C-section. However, I was able to rebuild supply and keep going from there. It wasn't always easy, but I am glad that I had that experience with them. I am hoping to go further with them, but we will take it as it comes from here on out.
  • Twylashea
    Twylashea Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This a great post. I am proud of any Mommy who even tries to breast feed. There are many challenges in life and its near the top IMO.

I am at once a day, at nap time, with my 28 month old DD. I will be very sad when it comes to an end as she will be my only.
  • triciareeves1
    triciareeves1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    We can now join the group! The babies had their birthday yesterday and are still going strong. Happy to have made it to a year. I couldn't nurse them for about a week when they were 2 weeks old because of how sick I was due to complications from Baby B's C-section. However, I was able to rebuild supply and keep going from there. It wasn't always easy, but I am glad that I had that experience with them. I am hoping to go further with them, but we will take it as it comes from here on out.
    Awesome! So proud of you for nursing twins!!! Wow, what an accomplishment!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • kaseybill
    kaseybill Posts: 28
    Options
    Great job! I'm going on 29 months with my son, and I'm just about done! He, on the other hand can't survive without his mama milk!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    awesome job...me and my little one are at 4.5 moths and going strong!! kudos to you!!
  • becoming88
    becoming88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome mama and definitely something to be proud of!
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    So awesome and slightly jealous. My pcos didn't allow me to breast feed my little man :( never take it for granted I would give anything to nurse him.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yay! We're at the 8th month mark over here and she's starting to bite me! I'm trying to hold out as long as possible. There's no better nutrition and I am not ready to give you the extra calorie burn.