The Weekend is here!

Options
So what does everyone have going on this weekend?

Tonight (weather allowing) I am going to go see a Journey cover band, if it is too bad out my friends and I are going to have an iced in party

Saturday (weather allowing) I have kickball in the morning, hair appointment in the afternoon (still debating cutting it off) and a pajama party that night. I still need to go buy a onesie sometime tomorrow.

Sunday is open so probably gym and laundry. Maybe depending on what time some friends get back with their new puppy from OH I might go see them.

Replies

• will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I get my kids this weekend!!!! Woohoo
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Bar tonight, mall day tomorrow!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Mine is the usual stuff! Puppy stuff and volunteering! My roommate has his daughter this weekend and Rufio is terrified of her (long story) so besides that we'll spend a fair amount of time just chillin'
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna hang around home, hit the gym, and do some homework. I was supposed to go shopping for workout clothes and new undies, but it's kinda ****ty out... So we shall see!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    In tonight. I seriously need to catch up on laundry. Every night this week we've spent out getting things for the new place to make it more livable. Once I do catch up it will be time to do the next round...

Tomorrow - weather permitting - I have a hair appointment at 1pm, I've been attempting to grow it but I'm giving up.

Sunday - NOTHING. Not leaving the apartment - sleeping in - and being lazy.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Tonight is the last night my family is here so we'll probably go out to dinner.
    After I drop them at the airport tomorrow morning, I have my trainer, then I'm helping a friend study for the California Bar
    Sunday is still being figured out but I'll definitely be hanging with my BBFF (Boy best friend)

I'm just so happy to have my family gone so I can have my life back! 6 weeks is just way too long to have family visiting!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I'm just so happy to have my family gone so I can have my life back! 6 weeks is just way too long to have family visiting!

6 weeks? Ugh someone would have been shot by now and I don't even own a gun.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Tonight is the last night my family is here so we'll probably go out to dinner.
    After I drop them at the airport tomorrow morning, I have my trainer, then I'm helping a friend study for the California Bar
    Sunday is still being figured out but I'll definitely be hanging with my BBFF (Boy best friend)

6 weeks!!! No way, I would have kicked them out around the 2 week mark! You are a saint, well maybe not in that dress but you are definitely more patient then I am .
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    My weekend starts in one hour - Will be playing with the kids in the snow (hopefully) this afternoon, and making hot chocolate cupcakes tonight...making pizza and watching movies with them.

Have a date tomorrow night.

Sunday is church and not really sure...it's the first week without football... what does one do???? LOL

And, yeah....I would have kicked my family out after about 2 weeks too, lol :) I love them, but oh boy...
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    6 weeks!!! No way, I would have kicked them out around the 2 week mark! You are a saint, well maybe not in that dress but you are definitely more patient then I am .

Definitely not a saint but did push my limits a few times!

MM - There were definitely moments that they would have been in danger if I owned a gun... lol
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I had my parents in town for 2 days and after 4 hours I was ready for them to go home. Cin, I bow down to your patience...
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    6 weeks yikes!

I have a "meeting" tonight with strange boy that wanted no physical contact---I kinda feel like his pyschologist--but he is a nice kid, just strange, and I think a big part of it is he doesn't know how to handle a relationship--so we have decided to be friends......so we are getting together tonight. Tomorrow I am spending the morning with my sisters and nieces at gymnastics, then have my bff's daughters bday party. Sunday I think I am going to need to concentrate on cleaning my place.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Tonight coffee with a friend, Saturday snowshoeing at one of our local mountains then movie at a girlfriend's place, Sunday possibly more girlfriend dates...
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Tonight coffee with a friend, Saturday snowshoeing at one of our local mountains then movie at a girlfriend's place, Sunday possibly more girlfriend dates...

I got new snowshoes for xmas... and there is no snow here, FML!!
  • poncho33
    Options
    Watching my brothers dogs this weekend, so that will be 3 in my house!! Yikes. So sticking around the house...getting pizza and watching Shameless season 2.

What does one do without football??
  • Danielle_2013
    Options

No mountains? Wait..where are you?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Kids are at thier dads starting tonight for the week....My sisters adopted big brother is coming in for the weekend so it will probably go something like this...

Friday night dinner and then bar hopping lol I know it will be atleast the 3 of us if not more people......

Saturday work then dinner ,movies and going to a different bar,

Sunday sleep ,sleep and breakfast then resting

Monday back at the gym(hopefully ) laundry, cleaning then to the bar again lol...

Oh my hours are going back to 10-630 which means i can sleep in again YAY :drinker:

Hopefully lots of flirting and "fun" as well
  • poncho33
    Options

No mountains? Wait..where are you?

No mountains in Minnesota... lots of lakes though, maybe I should have gotten ice fishing gear!
  • Danielle_2013
    Options
    [No mountains in Minnesota... lots of lakes though, maybe I should have gotten ice fishing gear!

Ah...Minnesota. Well you are welcome to come for a visit.. we have 5 mountain areas within 1.5 hours or less of me and then Whistler/Blackcomb just a little further away.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    This is my first weekend being single again, so.... I'm going to do exactly what I do every other weekend. :)

Visit my family for lunch today and drop off Blue, then drive to Tahoe and geek out on my laptop for a while. Tomorrow, snowboarding and probably the gym. Cram a million calories down my throat and hope I don't shrink away.

Have fun, mofos!