Hip Pain, help!

lys617
lys617 Posts: 51 Member
So I had hip pain with my last pregnancy and it was annoying, but not that bad. Some nights I had to sleep sitting up, but with this second pregnancy it's come on early and strong and I am not getting much sleep at all. Does anyone have any suggestions, experiences, remedies that worked for them? I would be grateful for any input. Thanks!

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Have you tried seeing a chiropractor? I see one and any hip pain I start to feel goes away after an adjustment. Or try getting a foam mattress pad for your side of the bed to provide more cushioning/support.
  • laurab1217
    laurab1217 Posts: 123 Member
    I've gotten hip pain as well, but only at night. I think it's because of the side sleeping....since I normally would sleep on my back or stomach/change sleep positions at night. The side I was sleeping on would hurt/feel kind of numb, so I would have to wake up to flip over to the other side, then that one would start to hurt. What has helped me tremendously is sleeping with a big pillow between my legs and getting a mattress pad. Since then the pain has pretty much gone away.