pick and choose! 1/26

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
We had a couple exercises this week and a food challenge (no processed foods) pick one and repeat today! Nothing like repetition to create a habit or combine some of the exercises to make a full work out! Add some arms like push ups and tricep dips or kickbacks and bicep curls and you got it covered!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I think in a round about way I did this challenge. Later I will have to work off the calories I went over from the party. Fun, fun, fun till the belly is to full to move. LOL
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Took combat this morning so that was my workout for the day. Did make a change with foods today too, obviously, like I said on the day we discussed processed food, I can't have much of any because of the food allergies, but my neighbor/friend had a bad week and she wanted to go out, so we went to a Mexican restaurant (she wanted a margarita or three) now usually I get nachos or tacos because of not being able to have flour tortillas. I decided to explore the menu a little bit today to find something a little better and found a better meal which was actually something I had when I was in Denver and wasn't sure I'd find again. They are three tacos on soft corn tortilla, it only has grilled meat on it (I got steak) and comes with pico de gillo (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and lime slices, had that with a little guacamole (I checked theirs contains avocado, cilantro, onion, lime, and jalapenos only) it's fewer calories than my regular type of order and I didn't feel stuffed when I was finished (and was much neater while eating it)... I think I found my new fave dish!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Took combat this morning so that was my workout for the day. Did make a change with foods today too, obviously, like I said on the day we discussed processed food, I can't have much of any because of the food allergies, but my neighbor/friend had a bad week and she wanted to go out, so we went to a Mexican restaurant (she wanted a margarita or three) now usually I get nachos or tacos because of not being able to have flour tortillas. I decided to explore the menu a little bit today to find something a little better and found a better meal which was actually something I had when I was in Denver and wasn't sure I'd find again. They are three tacos on soft corn tortilla, it only has grilled meat on it (I got steak) and comes with pico de gillo (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and lime slices, had that with a little guacamole (I checked theirs contains avocado, cilantro, onion, lime, and jalapenos only) it's fewer calories than my regular type of order and I didn't feel stuffed when I was finished (and was much neater while eating it)... I think I found my new fave dish!

COW-A-BUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say that is a victory!